This article was created to assist when changes that are made to your realtime wallboard do not save or take longer than normal to save.
Firewall and Antivirus
If your computer is running Windows firewall or any other antivirus or firewall software they may be blocking the required ports that Chronicall needs to communicate.
Your computer connects to the Chronicall server to gather information and save changes to the server. If your Firewall is blocking communication it will fail to save.
- Disable the Windows firewall. This may require Administrator access to your machine from your Network or System Administrator.
- Reboot your machine after disabling the firewall to test the resolution.
- After restarting, you should be able to utilize Chronicall without an issue.
- Test this by making a new wallboard and see if it saves your new changes without an issue.
- If the issues persisted, verify you are on the same subnet as your Chronicall server with your Network Administrator.
- Verify the required ports shown in this article are open with your network administrator.
- If issues persist, we recommend you contact Xima Support to troubleshoot further.