Data Grid not connecting
ChronicallDataGrid64.config file was Pointed to the wrong Java Path
Here are the steps to restore your DataGrid connection.
- First go to your task bar, and right click on it. Open Task Manager, and verify there are multiples of the same Chronicall process running. If so, stop the Chronicall services (If you are a Multimedia customer, this needs to be done after hours.
- Close out all hanging Chronicall process, then restart the services and see if the issue is resolved. If not, continue to the next step.
- Go to the following path C:\Program Files (x86)\Xima Software\Chronicall\bin. Right click on ChronicallDataGrid.ini, and open with Notepad.
- Edit then if the path is not the correct version of Java change to the correct path. Then save the file.
- If the file above looks correct, and you are on Chronicall 3.94 or earlier, you will also need to verify that the Java path in the Chronicall settings file is correct as well.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Xima Software\Chronicall\settings.xml.
- Right click on settings.xml, and open with Notepad.
- Verify the Java path here shows your current Java path. (Only valid on Chronicall 3.94 and earlier.
- Restart the Chronicall service in Windows or Linux services.