Data Grid not connecting
- Avaya IPO
- Avaya CM
Applicable Chronicall Versions
Applicable Operating Systems
- Windows Server
ChronicallDataGrid64.config file was Pointed to the wrong Java Path
Here are the steps to restore your DataGrid connection.
- First go to your task bar, and right click on it. Open Task Manager, and verify there are multiples of the same Chronicall process running. If so, stop the Chronicall services (If you are a Multimedia customer, this needs to be done after hours.
- Close out all hanging Chronicall process, then restart the services and see if the issue is resolved. If not, continue to the next step.
- Go to the following path C:\Program Files (x86)\Xima Software\Chronicall\bin. Right click on ChronicallDataGrid.ini, and open with Notepad.
- Edit then if the path is not the correct version of Java change to the correct path.Then save the file.
- Restart the chronicall services in Windows services.