This article is to help an agent log into their skill group after they have been properly licensed by an Admin. If an Admin of Chronicall has not licensed the agent or assigned them to skill groups, please review this article: How to Add an Agent to a Skill Group
- The agent will need the Chronicall Agent Dashboard application installed on their PC.
- If the agent does not have a shortcut for Chronicall Agent Dashboard, it is likely it has not been installed
- To install Chronicall Desktop on the PC, please review the article below and be prepared with the IP Address/URL of the Chronicall server:
- If the above two items have been addressed, the next step is logging into the Agent Dashboard
- Select the Chronicall Agent Dashboard icon on the desktop:
- Enter your username as it appears in your phone system, followed by your extension in parentheses. Your default password is your extension. Press OK to log in.
- A blue Xima icon will appear in your taskbar. Right-click on it to open a list of features and options
- Select "Presence" to view the following screen:
- In order to be fully enabled to take skill group calls, the agent will need to:
- Select the "Voice" channel by clicking on the phone icon
- Log into their phone extension
- Disable DND on the phone (if active)
- Toggle at least one Enabled Skill to an "On" position
- Toggle the MM-DND switch to "Off"
When an agent has been enabled in their respective skills, this is how the call flow will now take place: