Many customers have requested a report to be scheduled for the entire current month up until the current date. While it is not immediately apparent, this is entirely possible for all reports.
NOTE: The Custom Reports license will be required for this to be accomplished.
- Open up Chronicall/ACR and go to Reports > Run Report
- Select the report you would like to schedule
- NOTE: If this is a standard report please be sure to use the "Duplicate Report" feature and edit the copy instead
- Right-click and select "Edit Report"
- On the "Define Report Fields" page, select the top value, our first column (Total Calls in our case), and click Edit
- Under "General Criteria", you will see a "Time Intervals" option, click the ellipses
- Set the "Field Timeframe" to "This Month"
- Hit OK to save the change
- You will need to do this for each value (column) on the "Define Report Fields" page
- In our example, we would move on to "Answered Calls" and make the same change
- Once all columns have been edited, save the report
- Next, we will need to schedule this report
- Open the report scheduler and select "New Schedule"
- Find the report we just made and select it, then hit Next
- Fill out the required fields and hit next
- Set the delivery time for the first day you will want to receive this report
- Set "Schedule Reports" to Daily
- Select Next >
- Set the "Report Timeframe" to the last 31 days, regardless of the current date
- Fill out the rest of the report criteria as needed
- Select Finish to finalize your report!