The location of Agent Dashboard/Desktop logs has changed in newer builds, namely 4.2 and above, where can I find them in order to help diagnose issues?
There are two places to check for those logs, and their default file paths will be listed within the steps below
- Log on to the computer that you need to collect logs from
- Navigate to the server connections folder under your Windows user account
- There will be a folder with a very long alphanumeric name, click into that folder
- Depending on how many different Chronicall/ACRs your application connects to you will have a folder for each one
- NOTE: If you are using the Fullscreen Wallboard application, the primary User Account information is stored within the fullscreen.bin file within this folder.
- Within that folder, click on the logs folder
- You may see two different folders, client and desktop
- The client folder contains the logs for Chronicall/ACR Desktop
- The desktop folder contains the logs for Chronicall/ACR Agent Dashboard
- Collect whichever set of logs you need for troubleshooting