I am having issues with my Realtime agents not getting accurate Realtime events or login/logouts even after checking my PBX configuration. How can I address this?
NOTE: This has become more prevalent due to the current COVID-19 work-from-home environment many people find themselves in. Due to VPN, network, and other myriads of issues, Realtime is doing its best, but can still have issues, this article should help.
You can turn on "Always Stay Logged In" within Chronicall/ACR in order to help. This will configure the software to always assume that the User/Agent is logged into their phones, and can help with better Realtime logging.
- Login to Chronicall/ACR with Admin privileges
- Navigate to Admin (System) > System Settings > Advanced Settings > Always Stay Logged In
- Click on the ellipses
- Select the Agents that are showing incorrect Realtime events
- Hit " OK" in the Select Users menu, then "Save" in the System Settings
- Have the affected agents re-launch their Dashboards and CCaC
- They may also have to re-login to their phones as well