In order for agents to take calls from the Skill Groups, the following must be completed:
- They must be logged into their phone
- They must be logged into Contact Center Agent Client
- They must have their voice channel enabled
- They must be logged into the Skill Group(s)
- They must be off MM-DND (Do Not Disturb)
Once the above has been met the Agent's CCAC console should be similar to the one below:
The phone and chat icon needs to be either solid red or blue to be enabled. If either is grey, select the icon to turn on the channel.
If the channel button(s) are not enabled and have a " ! " mark, you can mouse-over the button to see what the agent is currently not ready to receive media from that channel
Once all the requirements have been met, the agent will receive calls through the skill group.
Note: The agent will still use their hard or softphone to answer the call, unless configured to use WebRTC. The screen pop for new calls is purely informative.