We at Xima Software understand that the current events regarding COVID-19 have caused a change in work dynamics to shift to a work-from-home environment. This article will go over the options supported for Chronicall Multimedia / ACR Contact Center to function when working remotely.
- The best-case scenario to ensure that Multimedia (Contact Center) is properly routing and functioning is to use a softphone and VPN combination for remote agents
- Here is an article on configuring IP Office and Chronicall/ACR when you will be using Avaya Communicator/Equinox (softphones)
- Setting up the VPN will be the responsibility of your network team
- Alternatively, on version 3.12 and above we support using SSL to connect to Chronicall/ACR
- A Public IP address will also work but does require some additional configuration by your network team
- Lastly, if you are having issues with Realtime events due to working from home, you can turn on "Always Stay Logged In" for your affected users
- This can help sync up Realtime events better between the PBX and Chronicall/ACR
Note: Call Twinning and Call Forwarding do not function with Chronicall/ACR and will not be supported.