In order for agents to take calls from the Skill Groups, the following must be completed:
- They must be logged into their phone.
- They must be logged into Agent Dashboard.
- They must have their voice channel activated.
- They must be logged into the Skill Group.
- They must be off Do Not Disturb.
Once the following has been met the Agent's Dashboard should be similar to the one below:
Green means ready and able to take calls.
Once all the requirement have been met agent will receive calls through the skill groups
Note: The Agent Dashboard tool is NOT a softphone. Agents still have to log into their phones.