Logging in to the Agent Dashboard
- In the User box, select the agent and extension being used from the drop-down menu.
- By default, the Password is the extension number (205 in the example below)
If nothing displays, check your System Tray for a Chronicall Desktop Icon, right-click it and select Presence.
After signing in, a tool like the one below will be displayed.
- Voice Button: Enables Voice license. When enabled agents can take Skill group calls.
- Chat Button: Enables Chat license. When enabled agents can take Skill group chats.
- Multimedia Do Not Disturb toggle: Toggles MM-DND on/off. When enabled Skill group calls will not route to agents.
- Enable all Skill toggle: This toggle enabled all the agent’s Skills that they are apart of.
- Individual Skill toggle: Enable indiviual skills.
Agents will only be able to receive calls and chats if they're in a ready state (as shown below). Green means ready.
If an agent is not in a ready state their channel button will display red. Hovering the mouse over the channel will display the reason why (as shown below).
Additionally, an Agent must have their channels activated to take Skill calls or chats. If you do not see the Channel buttons please review the agent licensing.
Again, Green means ready. Agents can toggle on/off the channel button depending on if they need to take calls, chats or both.