While attempting to set up a VRTX Device the Channel Range could not automatically detect.
- Go to the server that the new VRTX is installed on and find its Live directory
Typically C:\Program Files\Chronicall\recording library\live
- While the customer makes a test call, look for a new Temp VRTX file in the Live folder.
- Open the Temp VRTX file during the call, using Notepad, and look for the Channel number
- Wait for the call to end and then open Cradle to Grave. You can also try finding the call in C2G with the ReceivingNumber.
- In Cradle to Grave, with the Trunk column turned enabled (right click on the columns above to enable), find the same call and see what channel it is listing.
- Channel Ranges of PRI lines typically go from 0 - 22.
- With our Channel Range difference being 2 we need to adjust ours up by the same number.
- Save the new settings and restart Recording Library, you should now be good to go!
NOTE For Older Builds, Phased Out In Newer 4.X Builds:
If the channel in the tmpvrtx file is higher than the channel in Cradle to Grave, you cannot go into negative Channel Ranges to adjust for this. Instead, turn the VRTX Rec Assn - Ignore Channel/SipCallID setting in the hidden Advanced Settings to True. This does not require a service restart or for the association time to pass.