When the existing Shoretel Remote TAPI Service Provider needs to be removed. This can be helpful if you are constantly losing the TAPI connection, leading to your Chronicall call logging to suddenly stop working.
- Open Phone and Modem Options inside the Shoretel Director.
- Select the Advanced Tab.
- Highlight the Shoretel Remote TAPI Service Provider in the list.
- Click REMOVE. This will remove the software.
- Now we want to re-install the software.
- Open a Command Window.
- Enter the command: tspinstall -i stserver localhost
- Hit enter.
- Confirm the registry and Phone and Modem Options reflect the new "RpcTspX.TSP" and "Shoretel Remote TAPI Service Provider".
- Shedule an after hours service restart for your Telephony service to apply the changes.