I need to install the Chronicall Apps for an agent's desktop using the new installer.
- Go to the https://www.ximasoftware.com/downloads page to find the installation files for your Serial key, and download using the Apps button
- Once the download is complete, run the executable as Administrator.
- The installer will launch and will give you this popup:
- After selecting Next>, the following screen will appear and you will need to accept the license agreement:
- Once the License Agreement has been accepted the next page will give you options as to what will be installed. Most agents will only require Chronicall Desktop and Agent Dashboard.
- Under the Show Advanced button, you will find other options as well. All of these are applicable to Servers, NOT client computers.
- Next, it will ask you to input the IP Address for the Chronicall Server. This is the server where Chronicall is installed, NOT the IP Address of the Client.
- The last page is the final chance you have to go back and make any changes before installation. If everything looks good, click the Install button.
- If you followed this guide, after the installation is complete, you will have new Desktop Icons for both Chronicall Desktop and Dashboard. You are now good to go!