How do I set up or disable a skill-based Multimedia overflow group, for when the agents are not Logged in or Ready. A brief summary of this section is below.
Queue Overflow: Here you can configure the skill to send callers to the specified destination when a certain criterion is met. This destination can be another skill or number. The three overflow criteria options are:
- Never: Calls in this skill will never overflow.
- No Agents Enabled in Skill: Calls in this skill will overflow to the specified destination if no Agents are Enabled in the current skill.
- No Agents Ready for Skill: When selected, calls will overflow to the specified destination if no Agents are Ready for the current skill.
There are two ways we recommend you set up the overflow. You can set up a Short Code in Avaya Manager, to route to another phone number of your choice. Then input that Short Code into Chronicall via the below steps. You can also select another Chronicall MultiMedia Skill to overflow too as well on Step 5.
- Create a Short Code in Avaya Manager, with a number that it routes to for the purpose of overflow.
- Log into Chronicall, and go to Multimedia Configuration > Multimedia Skills.
- Select the (...) above the Skill you want to set the overflow up for.
- Select the (...) next to the Queue Overflow.
- For the drop-down box select one of three options: Never, No Agents Enabled in Skill, or No Agents Ready for Skill.
- Input your Chronicall Multimedia Skill or Short Code you would like it to overflow too.
- Select OK, OK, then Save. Your changes have been made to the Multimedia call routing.