Chronicall keeps prompting to register the same user, and not remembering the previous license settings.
This usually occurs via a pop-up message when initially logging into Chronicall as shown:
This is most likely the result of a corrupted user configuration file. Changes are not able to save properly for that user, causing the system to continually display the user configuration pop-up.
The corrupted user configuration file should be removed and recreated.
Remove user configuration file
Navigate to the following file path based on your Chronicall server's operating system:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xima Software\Chronicall\tomcat\webapps\ROOT\resources\binary
- C:\Program Files\Chronicall\tomcat\webapps\ROOT\resources\binary
- var/lib/Xima\ Software/Chronicall/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/resources/binary
Select the user configuration file.
- Search it for the user or extension in question
Move the individual user file to a location outside of the binary folder for backup purposes.
- Once a new user configuration file is created successfully (steps below), this backup user file can be removed.
Recreate user configuration file
When services are restarted, the Chronicall system will refresh the new user and extensions data from the phone system and will then create any new user configuration files as needed.
Restart the Chronicall service on the Chronicall server.
Log into Chronicall, and assign the licenses as prompted.
- If your licenses auto assign, you can navigate to User Management >> User Licenses to verify the user is showing as licensed.
Relaunch Chronicall to verify the pop-up no longer shows for the same user.