When running a standard report, it is coming up blank.
I saw that the report icon was blue as shown below, indicating it was fully updated to the current version of Chronicall and was a standard report.
- Avaya IPO
- Avaya CM
Applicable Chronicall Versions
Applicable Operating Systems
- Windows Server
It's likely that someone has adjusted the Report Timeframe via advanced settings, causing the report to query a time of day where no calls were received (ie. after hours / weekend / etc).
Chronicall will remember the last settings the report was run for, if no internal report changes have been made.
Adjust the Advanced Time parameters to reflect all 24 hours.
- Go to Reports > Run Report
- Select the report you would like to run. It should highlight in blue.
- In the lower right, you should see the parameters you can set for running the report. Click on the (...) next to Report Timeframe.
- Verify you have the correct date selected, and hit Advanced.
- Select Clear, to remove all parameters that may have been set.
- Select OK, then OK again, then Select your Agents or Groups and then select Run Report.