When running a standard report, it is coming up blank.
Please verify the report icon is blue as shown below. This indicates it is fully updated to the current version of Chronicall and was a standard report. If it has an orange hue, you can right lick on it and update the report to the current build for Chronicall.
How to upgrade an old report
It's likely that someone has adjusted the Report Timeframe via advanced settings, causing the report to query a time of day where no calls were received (ie. after hours / weekend / etc).
Chronicall will remember the last settings the report was run for, if no internal report changes have been made.
Adjust the Advanced Time parameters to reflect all 24 hours.
- Go to Reports > Run Report
- Select the report you would like to run. It should highlight in blue.
- In the lower right, you should see the parameters you can set for running the report. Click on the (...) next to Report Timeframe.
- Verify you have the correct date selected, and hit Advanced.
- Select Clear, to remove all parameters that may have been set.
- Select OK, then OK again, then Select your Agents or Groups and then select Run Report.