I was working with a customer that had Chronicall running for around 4 years, and they had about 32 GB of Tomcat logs. They wanted to know if we they could delete them to make room on the server.
Yes, you can delete older Tomcat .txt logs if they are taking up too much room. I would recommend keeping recent ones in the case any recent issues need to be diagnosed.
- Log onto the Chornicall server, and navigate to the below file path.
- 32 Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Xima Software\Chronicall\tomcat\logs
- 64 Bit - C:\Program Files\Chronicall\tomcat\logs
- Linux - var/lib/Xima\ Software\Chronicall\tomcat\logs
- You can delete any older logs you don't think will be necessary. It will not let you delete logs that are currently in use. If Chronicall is creating large logs at an alarming rate, feel free to contact Xima Support to see if there may be an underlying issue, or an advanced form of logging turned on in the advanced settings.