For when you are setting up communication between Chronicall and Avaya IP Office 9.1 or earlier, but you do not have your Monitor password. By default the Monitor password is just that, lowercase "password".
- Avaya IPO 9.1 and Earlier
Applicable Chronicall Versions
Applicable Operating Systems
- Windows Server
If you do know know your Avaya Monitor password.
- Log into Avaya Manager.
- Click on File in the top left.
- Click on Advanced Settings.
- Click on Security Settings.
- Input the Advanced Security Settings password if it asks for one.
- Click on System.
- Click on the Unsecured Interface Tab.
- Click on Change next to Monitor Password as shown below.
- Enter the new Monitor Password. Then enter it again to confirm.
- Save and Merge the changes.