Chronicall has lost connection with the Avaya IPO system.
- Avaya IPO
Applicable Chronicall Versions
Applicable Operating Systems
- Windows Server
Chronicall didn't connect properly on the initial try or the connection settings need to be refreshed.
Note: If the issue persists after the steps below, verify communication between the servers. It's possible a firewall rule or other setting is preventing proper connection.
Confirm Settings are Correct
- Verify that you have the correct IP Address of the Avaya IPO instance
- Confirm that the Monitor/Devlink 3 username and password are correct.
- Click OK to Refresh settings even if all looks correct.
- Go to Admin(System) > System Settings
- Left click Server Edition, and then left click the (...)
- Left click the (...) again.
- Verify all settings are correct.
- Click OK to Save the settings and to force a refresh of the connection.
- After a few moments, the connection should be refreshed.
- To verify, navigate back to the Chronicall home screen
- Left click the bell in the top right.