If Chronicall is taking a long time to login / open on an offline server, there are a few things to adjust that might improve the login speed.
Remove Proxy Settings
- Login to Chronicall
- Navigate to System Settings >> Basic Settings
- Take a screenshot or note any current proxy settings in case of rollback.
- Remove any existing proxy settings
- Save changes
Adjust The Hosts File
- From the Chronicall Server, navigate to the following location via Windows Explorer
- Edit the "hosts" file.
- In Linux-based systems, edit the hosts file with this command:
- Add the following lines to the hosts file:
- Save the changes in the hosts file
- Close Chronicall
- Reopen with the new settings applied