The recording is unavailable due to one of the following factors:
- Recording Library is working through a backlog of recordings
- Recordings take some time to process. The recordings waiting to be processed can be seen within the 'limbo' folder on the server where the Recording Library is installed. The time it will take to process the recording can vary between under a minute to a few hours. If the call happened recently, check back on the recording later to see if it's been processed. If not, then read on to the various other reasons below.
- Recording Library service stopped
- Start the Recording Library Service
The Chronicall and Recording Library are two separate processes. Chronicall will log the call data while the Recording Library records the call. If the call data meets a positive recording rule then Chronicall will place a play icon in Cradle to Grave and wait for the Recording Library to pass on a recording. However, if the Recording Library service has not been running then the recording will never have been created.
- Recording is listed separately as "Call Recorded"
- The Chronicall and Recording Library are two separate processes. Chronicall will log the call data while the Recording Library records the call. Once the Recording Library has finished recording a call it will then use the recording's metadata to associate with a call record in the database. If it cannot find a call to associate with, and "Keep Unassociated" is set to True within the Recording Configuration, then the recording will be listed separately as a "Call Recorded". You will usually see the recording listed right above or below the call with the grayed out play icon.
The most common reason for this is due to Trunk or Channel being configured incorrectly.