How do I run a report on an agent that is no longer with the company?
- Sometimes an Agent will no longer be selectable when running reports. This happens when an User has been removed from the phone configuration and therefore is no longer in the directory Chronicall pulls its users from.
- First, select an agent based report you would like to run, such as Agent Calls.
- Click on the (...) next to agent
- To run a report for a past agent, click the "Users" tab, then "Past Agents..." button at the Agent selection page.
- Then click "Query More" until the desired Agent appears. Select that Agent and run the report. You may need to query more multiple times depending on how long the agent has been out of the system.