(If you're having trouble viewing this article, please scroll down to the bottom and download the .pdf version)
1. Make a Backup Folder on the old server to store all of the files that need to be moved.
2. Make a Database backup and save it to the backup folder.
3. Copy the following folders below to your backup folder:
- c:\program files (x86)\Xima Software\Chronicall\tomcat\webapps\Root\images
- c:\program files (x86)\Xima Software\Chronicall\tomcat\webapps\Root\reports
- c:\program files (x86)\Xima Software\Chronicall\tomcat\webapps\Root\resources
- c:\program files (x86)\Xima Software\Chronicall\recording library\0
- c:\program files (x86)\Xima Software\Chronicall\recording library\limbo
4. Unregister your Chronicall Serial Key in Chronicall Basic Settings.
Click on the button for the Serial Key settings.
Click the Unregister button.
5. Move the Chronicall Backup folder to the new server.
6. Download the Chronicall setup file to the new server and install the software.
7. Restore the database.
8. Stop the Chronicall, Chronicall Database, and Chronicall Recording Library services.
9. Place the folders that were backed up from the old server into the same file paths on the new server.
10. Start all Chronicall services.
11. Open Chronicall > Cradle to Grave, And Verify That Data Prior To The Restore is Visible. If there is No Old Data You Will Need To Restore The Database Again or Call Xima Support.