Chronicall must have it's serial key registered to log data. If it is experiencing an "Unregistered Serial Key" issue, then Chronicall will not log new data.
There are a few ways to check this:
- Chronicall's System Status will display "Unregistered Serial Key" if the computer is have an "Unregistered Serial Key" issue.
- Within the server log, typically located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Xima Software\Chronicall\tomcat\logs, you will find some messages that suggest the serial key is unregistered. Below are a few examples.
- NO SERIAL KEY IS PRESENT. PLEASE REGISTER CHRONICALL
- The license bundle does not belong to this machine.
- Registration with Xima was not verified. Logging will not start.
- The license bundle isn't valid so don't try to start Logging.