Chronicall allows you to test whether or not your SIP extensions have registered with Multimedia.
- NOTE: If you have not already configured your phone system to work with Multimedia, please see this article or reference your installation guide.
- To test your SIP extensions, expand the Multimedia Configuration on the Main Menu and select Multimedia SIP Extensions
- You will see a SIP Extensions page appear
- Here you can see which extensions have been added within the System Settings and their status
- The status will show Registered if the extension has successfully connected with Multimedia
- NOTE: If you have issues with the handsets not registering please refer to this article
- To test a SIP Extension, enter your extension number within the "Extension To Dial for Test" box at the bottom of the window
- NOTE: Please be sure that your extension is not on DND
- Once you have entered your extension, press the Test button next to the SIP Extension you wish to test
- Your phone will ring when successful and a message will play once you answer.