Multimedia skills come with a few Queue Music options by default but we opened it up to allow users to record or upload music that they prefer. To upload new queue music, go to the Multimedia Skills, select a skill, and expand the Queue Music option.
The Queue Music configuration box will open. The options are defined below.
- Select Music: Along the left side you will see the list of available music.
- Edit Music: This will take you to the Edit screen for whichever music file is highlighted. You cannot edit the default music.
- Delete Music: This will delete the highlighted music.
- Play Music: This will preview the highlighted music.
- New Music: This take you to the New Music screen.
To add new music, press the New Music button. Here you will be presented a few more options, defined below.
- Music Name: Give your new music a name here.
- Folder Icon: This will let you browse for an audio wave file to upload.
- Play Icon: Press to listen to whatever audio is currently setup.
Once done, press OK to save. Your music will now be available for selection.