At some point, there may be an issue with Chronicall not being able to parse timestamps correctly for the CDR feed from your Communications Manager.
- Verify that the time on the Aura (CM) Server itself is correct
- Verify that the Chronicall Server is in the right timezone
Aura (CM) Specific Steps
- Navigate to your system settings by clicking on Admin (System) > System Settings
- Next, navigate to your Hidden Advanced Settings by holding the Shift key on your keyboard while clicking on Advanced Settings
- Next, modify the setting for CM CDR Time Sync Enabled and modify it to the opposing value.
- Finally, save your settings & restart the service.
If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our Xima Support Team!