I would like to be able to use the Click to Dial functionality while also using the Salesforce Plugin. What do I need to do to make that work?
- You must use Xima's SSL certificate
- When using WebRTC you can not be logged into a physical phone or any Avaya softphone at the same time
- E.g. IX Workplace/Equinox or Avaya Communicator
If you want to use your physical phone or softphone for audio you must follow a specific login process. Here are the steps:
- Log into CCAgent and select "Enable WebRTC"
- On the second screen, when it asks for your WebRTC password, leave it blank and then select "Use Deskphone"
- NOTE: If you select "Use Deskphone" from the second login popup, but did not select "Enable WebRTC" from the first, it will log in but Click to Dial will not work.
Click to Dial will now work, but it works in this order:
- Multimedia calls you first
- You answer the call through the WebRTC
- Then Multimedia will call the number you selected to dial