If a webchat has all necessary fields (properly formatted) and still displays the error "Please complete all of the fields", it is most likely because there are two elements of the web chat embedded into that webpage.
You'll only see one window but there is a second "incomplete" request being triggered, behind the scenes.
NOTE: The web developer in charge of the website will need to remove any duplicates of our webchat snippet from the page. Xima Support will be unable to assist with this removal as it is outside our scope of support.
- You can prove this by opening their webpage locally in a browser like Chrome
- Click F12 to open the DevTools window
- Select the "Elements" tab
- Search for "chat-widget-loader" to find a portion of the snippet
- If you see the same snippet twice, your Dev team will need to remove one
- You can also prove it in "Console" (part of DevTools) to show actions and errors