Occasionally an Agent Dashboard will be unable to log an agent into the Voice Channel or their Skills in order to receive a call from Multimedia.
Using a Manager or Administrator account, you can force them to log into their skills/channels from your Chronicall Desktop application.
NOTE: It is still required that the agent is logged into their Contact Center Agent Client OR Agent Desktop client. You cannot force an agent into a channel or skills if they are not in their client.
- Log into your Managerial/Admin account.
- On the main page of Chronicall select the Realtime Displays option.
- Under Realtime Displays, select Agent Timeline.
- Find the Agent(s) in question and right-click on their icon.
- Select either Skills or Channels, depending on what the agent needs help with.
- Click on the appropriate Skills or Voice Channel in order to force the agent to log into those options.
- Verify with Agent Timeline and with the agent that they are now receiving calls.