Datagrid fails to start or shows red for its status.
You will see this error message below in the tomcat logs. Ensuring only one PID instance is running by killing PID in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xima Software\Chronicall\.chronicall\node.pid
Ensuring only one instance is running by killing PID in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xima Software\Chronicall\.chronicall\node.pid
The issue lies with the node.pid. The PID has likely corrupted and thinks there are still multiple Data Grid instances.
We need to recreate the Node.pid if stopping all Chronicall related services and manually killing any remaining Chronicall tasks doesn't work.
- Stop the Chronicall services and all Chronicall-related processes
- Delete the node.pid file located in the directory the error message points too.
- Start all services back up, this should recreate the node.pid automatically
- If it does not recreate automatically, you may be having an issue with the local A/V blocking the Datagrid from launching
- Please have the customer disable the A/V and try launching again