What are the new features included in Chronicall version 3.10?
- The Ability to add time-stamped notes to the recording - C2G Notes that have a timestamp are drawn into the displayed waveform and will be displayed during playback
- (Notes created in Dashboards during the initial call will not show in the waveform as they do not get a timestamp relative to the recording).
- Creating an audio snippet - Xima added a Snippet Tool to allow users to select a segment of a recording to download or listen too in the browser.
- Change the playback speed - Added playback speed options allowing users to slow down audio playback and speed it up for historical audio recordings.
- Live Listen to calls, as long as Xima VRTX is being used for the recording. - This allows Chronicall users to listen to calls through the Chronicall UI.
- Accessed via Agent timeline and Recording monitor