Currently, random music has no specific UI components to help with configuration. Each skill that is to have the random music must use have a file named "pick_random_music" selected for the Queue Music. Once that is selected any music files that have been imported into Chronicall that have the string "_random" in their name will be used when randomizing the music being played for calls that are in the queue.
Steps for Configuration:
- Add an audio file named "pick_random_music", and select it as your background music. Note, this file will never get played and can be garbage.
- Import the desired audio files into Chronicall
- When imported Chronicall will prompt you to name the file, be sure to include the "_random" key in the name to include the music in the random playlist.
- Repeat for all desired music
- Set the Queue Music setting to the "pick_random_music" file from step 1 for each skill that needs to have random music save your settings and make a test call to verify it works
- Save your settings and make a test call to verify it works