Customer had someone change their Administrator password, and were no longer able to access Chronicall. Our Resetting Your Password article wouldn't work since Chronicall was installed on Linux (Therefore unable to login to localhost)
- Gain access to the file structure of Linux using WinSCP
- Download a copy of the correct bin file down at the bottom of this article.
- Copy this file to the windows server
- Then using WinSCP, transfer this file over to the /var/lib/Chronicall/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/resources/users folder.
- Restart Chronicall Services so the file is recognized
- Your default Admin bin file should now have reset their username to Administrator and their password to password