Chronicall Services were started and could launch Chronicall just fine. However, no logging was happening and you could not access Cradle to Grave or run any reports. Also, when you would click on the green bell icon it would display this error message:
- Avaya IPO
Applicable Chronicall Versions
Applicable Operating Systems
- Windows Server
The Chronicall server was pointing to its actual IP Address instead of the localhost / 127.0.0.1 address. This was causing it to ping out into the network and the network was blocking the traffic, giving us Postgres errors.
- In Chronicall go to the Admin (System) menu
- Select the System Settings menu
- In System Settings select the Advanced Settings button (Not the hidden Advanced Settings)
- In the Database Host field make sure that it says either 127.0.0.1 or localhost, if it does not, change it.
- Make sure to then save your settings and restart Chronicall Services.
- You can double check this setting change by going to the settings.xml file in C:\Program Files\Chronicall for 3.10 and above. C:\Program Files (x86)\Xima Software\Chronicall for all others.