How do I set up or disable a skill-based Multimedia overflow group, for when the agents are not Logged in or Ready? A brief summary of this section is below.
Queue Overflow: Here you can configure the skill to send callers to the specified destination when a certain criterion is met. This destination can be another skill or number. The three overflow criteria options are:
- Never: Calls in this skill will never overflow.
- No Agents Enabled in Skill: Calls in this skill will overflow to the specified destination if no Agents are Enabled in the current skill.
- No Agents Ready for Skill: When selected, calls will overflow to the specified destination if no Agents are Ready for the current skill.
There are two ways we recommend you set up the overflow:
- You can set up a Short Code in Avaya Manager, to route to another phone number of your choice, then input that Short Code into Chronicall/ACR via the below steps
- You can also select another Chronicall/ACR Multimedia Skill to overflow to as well on Step 5.
- Create a Short Code in Avaya Manager, with a number that it routes to for the purpose of overflow
- Log into Chronicall/ACR, and go to Multimedia Configuration > Multimedia Skills
- Select the (...) above the Skill you want to set the overflow up for
- Select the (...) next to the "Queue Overflow" menu option
- For the drop-down box select one of three options:
- No Agents Enabled in Skill
- No Agents Ready for Skill
- Input your Chronicall/ACR Multimedia Skill or Short Code you would like it to overflow to
- Select OK, OK, then Save
- Your changes have been made to the Multimedia call routing