To apply new license purchases or changes from Xima. Also for when a renewal of your Xima Care is not reflecting for Chronicall.
When you update your license with a new purchase from Xima, or you update your XimaCare and the license file is not reflecting that.
Here are the steps to recreate your license file.
- Stop all Chronicall services in Windows services.
- Navigate to the Chronicall directory. C:\Program Files (x86)\Xima Software\Chronicall
- Copy your settings.xml and settings.bak to the clip board, and paste them into a backup folder of your creation.
- Now that the settings file is backed up, with services stopped, right click and delete the license file.
- Now restart services, and verify a new license file was created in the same directory.
- Log into Chronicall, and verify your settings are there.
- This is very rare, but if this corrupted the settings file, stop all Chronicall services and replace the settings file with the backup, and then restart the services again.