Why can't I register Chronicall? Why can't I connect?
This is a settings-based behavior
Commonly, we see this due to Proxy Settings that were enabled in Chronicall that may or may not be enabled any longer. Follow the steps below to resolve this behavior!
- If you still have access to your settings inside Chronicall, navigate to Admin (system) -> Basic Settings
- Here, you'll see your Proxy settings. Remove these and attempt to re-register Chronicall
- If you do not have access to your settings, navigate to the applicable local file addresses
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xima Software\Chronicall
- C:\Program Files\Chronicall
- var/lib/Xima \Software/Chronicall
- Stop the Chronicall Server & Chronicall Database (Postgres) services
- Edit the settings.xml file and remove the proxy info here. Save the file
- Start the services back up
- If the issue persists, reach out to us for further assistance!