How can I see all the groups or hunt groups a list of users are logged into? The Agent Realtime wallboard only shows a maximum of 3 groups at a time.
You will need to create a Realtime Wallboard that shows a list of agents, and the Group Login Count
- In Chronicall, go to real-time displays, then real-time stats. Click on the + sign in the bottom right to create a new real-time wallboard.
- Select the leader board widget as shown below, and create a new real-time widget to list your desired agents.
- Right click on the leader board, and select properties.
- Scroll to the bottom of the properties screen, and click the Users tab. Select all applicable users you would like to show in this real-time widget.
- Scroll up, and select the (...) next to properties.
- Select add, then select group login count. Change the Title to the title of the group you are wanting to track for the list of users. Change calculation to true/false, then click the (...) to select the group you named this column above. Select ok to great the column for this specific group. You will recreate this step for all groups you want to be listed in the Widget.
- You can right click the widget you juts created, and select duplicate. This will create the same widget, and you just need to go in and change the title and the group associated.
- Once you get each column to reflect the groups as shown below, it should look like this.
- The final product should look like this, so you can see each user and the selected groups they are logged into.