Calls are getting stuck in process, and not populating to Cradle to Grave.
- Avaya IPO
Applicable Chronicall Versions
Applicable Operating Systems
- Windows Server
Typically this is a result of calls getting stuck in the Purgatory folder. Some common causes of this can be:
- Insufficient memory allocated directly to Chronicall.
- A high volume of concurrent calls which is creating more work that the server can handle.
- Navigate to the Limbo folder located at the following file path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Xima Software\Chronicall\recording library\limbo".
- Right click and copy the Limbo folder. Navigate to where you want to paste the Limbo folder, paste it and then rename it "Old Recordings".
- Navigate to the Purgatory folder via the following file path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Xima Software\Chronicall\recording library\limbo\purgatory".
- Look for any recordings in the Purgatory folder that are not processing. These will show as .wav files.
- Stop the Recording Libary service.
- Copy all the .wav files from the Purgatory folder into the Limbo folder.
- Start the Recording Libary service.
- Recordings should begin to process again.
- Once they have processed, you can delete the recordings in the Purgatory folder that were copied over. They may be duplicates or invalid recordings.
Next we will need to update you to our latest 3.8.6 build, set the recordinglibraryw file memory allocation to 1GB and restart the Chronicall and Recording Library service. Afterwards we'll need to go to the recording library and adjust two things here.
- Simultaneous Encoder Count - 4 (number of processor cores to focus on recording processing. Do not increase if you do not have extra cores to utilize.)
- Wait To Move To Limbo - 30 seconds
- After those are switched, restart the Chronicall services for these changes to take place.