Create / Edit a Scorecard Campaign
Go to the Scorecard Campaigns menu by clicking on Recording and then Score Recordings. Here you will see a list of previously created Scorecard Campaigns. You can create a new campaign by clicking "Create New Campaign". To edit a previously created campaign, select the campaign and click "Edit".
The Campaign Parameters are used to describe the campaign's "who", "when", and "how many". These are defined below:
- Campaign Title: Name of the Campaign.
- Start Date: Will start surveying calls starting at this date.
- Expiration Date (optional): Designates when to stop looking for recordings for this campaign.
- Agent/Group: Who will be reviewed.
- Scoring Amount: How many calls to score per agent/group. (1000 max)
- Scorecard Count per Agent: How many total recordings to score per agent/group
- Scorecard Percent per Agent: Percentage of calls for each agent.
- Calls Scored (display only): Shows the count of how many calls have been scored. This will populate after the campaign is created.
- Calls Not Scored (display only): Shows the count of how many calls have not been scored. This will populate after the campaign is created.
- % Of Calls Scored (display only): Shows the percent of how many calls have been scored. This will populate after the campaign is created.
Once you've defined the base Campaign Parameters you will need to create the questions you wish to ask for this campaign. Start each question by clicking Add. Each question will have a Question Text and a Question Type. These are defined below:
- Question Text: This is the question that you will be asking.
- Question Type: This defines the type of answer that will be used to answer the question. There are 3 different types.
- Yes or No: The answer will be limited to a Yes or No response. Answers will be required.
- 1 - 10: The answer will be in the form of a rating between 1 - 10. Answers will be required.
- Text: The answer will be in free form text. Answers will not be required.
Here you can select which user accounts will have permission to view this campaign.
Scorecard Campaign Filters
These filters will trim down the call results based off of what is selected. These are the same filters used in other Chronicall interfaces, such as Cradle to Grave or Custom Reports. Modifying these allow you to further specify the type of calls you will be scoring. For example, a Group Campaign with Event Type set to "Talking", Call Direction set to "Inbound", and Call Duration set to "> 0:02:00" will only show Group calls that came Inbound, were answered, and lasted at least 2 minutes (example below).
Finish The Campaign
Once the campaign is configured to your needs, click OK in the bottom right corner. You will now see your campaign in the list ready to begin! See this article to learn how to begin scoring recordings.