Chronicall Desktop is now available on Mac computers. The steps to install are listed below:
1) Open Finder.
2) Within the Finder menu, select Go > Home to navigate to your home folder.
3) If you see a folder called "Applications" in your home folder, skip to step 6.
4) Create a new folder in your Home folder.
5) Give the folder the name "Applications".
6) Open the Applications folder in your home folder.
7) Download and open the Chronicall Desktop file. http://docs.ximasoftware.com/mac/ChronicallDesktop.dmg
8) Drag the files from the Chronicall Desktop installation file into the Applications folder in your home directory.