Chronicall Desktop is now available on Mac computers
- Open Finder
- Within the Finder menu, select Go > Home to navigate to your Home folder
- If you see a folder called "Applications" in your Home folder, skip to Step 6
- Create a new folder in your Home folder
- Give the folder the name "Applications"
- Open the Applications folder within your Home folder
- Download and open the Chronicall Desktop file
- NOTE: You will need to right-click this link and "Open link in new tab" to download properly if using Chrome
- Drag the files from the Chronicall Desktop installation file into the Applications folder in your Home directory
- To launch Chronicall Desktop for the first time, ctrl-click on Chronicall Desktop and select Open
- A popup will appear confirming that you want to open the application, click Open
- NOTE: You may need to go into Security & Privacy settings to make an exception for the application. Otherwise, the system may prevent it from running properly.