Chronicall Desktop is now available on Mac computers. The installation steps are listed below:
- Open Finder
- Within the Finder menu, select Go > Home to navigate to your home folder.
- If you see a folder called "Applications" in your Home folder, skip to Step 6.
- Create a new folder in your Home folder.
- Give the folder the name "Applications".
- Open the Applications folder in your Home folder.
- Download and open the Chronicall Desktop file.
- Drag the files from the Chronicall Desktop installation file into the Applications folder in your home directory.
- To launch Chronicall Desktop for the first time, ctrl-click on Chronicall Desktop and select open.
- A popup will appear asking if you want to open the application. Click open.