Summary of Calls for the Agent's selected.
Agent: The list of selected agents.
Inbound Calls: Shows the total number of inbound calls that contained at least one event associated with the given agent, meaning the agent was involved in the call.
- This column includes calls that the agent may not have actively participated in. For example, an inbound call that goes directly to the agent's voicemail will appear in this column. To find calls that the agent had an opportunity to participate in, use Presented Calls.
Outbound Calls: Shows the total number of outbound calls that involved the specified agent. These are calls that originated within your phone system and dialed out to an external number. Calls can include the specified agent either because that agent initiated the call or because the call was transferred to that agent.
Internal Calls: Shows the total number of internal calls that involved the given agent.
Total Calls: Inbound Call Count+Outbound Call Count
Answered Calls: Shows the number of inbound calls that included at least one Talking event with the given agent, meaning that agent answered the call.
Missed Calls: Shows the total number of calls where the given agent was involved in more Ringing events than Talking events, meaning they missed the call at least once. By default, this column will only include inbound calls, but it can be set to include other call directions.
- A single call that rang three different times for the same agent but was only answered once will still count as one missed call.
- Calls that were answered by a second agent after being missed by the first agent will still count as missed for the first agent, even though the call itself was eventually answered.
- In order for an agent to miss or answer a call, the call must first be presented to the agent. An inbound call that goes directly to an agent's voicemail will not count as presented or missed because it never rang at the agent's phone.
- In an Agent report, it is possible for a single call to simultaneously count as answered and missed if the call rang twice at the agent's phone but was only answered once.
Total Talking Duration: Shows the total duration of all Talking events associated with the given agent.
Average Talking Duration: Shows the average duration of all Talking events associated with the given agent.