A list of every phone call for the selected Agents.
Call: Call ID that corresponds to the calls within the database.
Call Direction: Shows whether the given call was an inbound, outbound, or internal call.
External Party: Shows the phone number of the external party associated with the given phone call.
- For inbound calls, this is the number of the calling party.
- For outbound calls, this is the dialed party number.
- For internal calls, this field is blank.
U.S. City, State: Shows the name of the city and state/province/country from which the external party is calling or receiving the call.
- This is determined based on the central office code associated with the first six digits of a standard ten-digit number. Despite its name, this column can show data from any country that uses the ten-digit standard.
- For internal calls, this field will be blank.
Talking Duration: Shows the total duration of all Talking events in the given call.
Start Time: Shows the date and time that the given call started. (Format 21 Apr 2011 17:13:37)
Call Duration: Shows the entire amount of time between when the call started and ended. This is how long the call lasted.
Answered: Shows a check-mark if the given call was answered; shows blank if the call was not answered.