Safari imposes additional restrictions for Java applets that will prevent OS X users from saving their reports. This is caused by a "Safe Mode" option in the browser preferences.
To allow Chronicall to run in unsafe mode:
- Go to Preferences > Security
- Click on Manage Website Settings...
- Click on Java in the left column
- Find the Chronicall web address in the Configured Websites list and click on the settings
- Click Run in unsafe mode
- A pop-up window will ask if you trust this website. Click Trust.
If you are still unable to connect to Chronicall using safari and you are using a host name in the address bar.
Try replacing the host name with the IP Address of the server.