Access User Accounts
To access the Chronicall user account settings, expand the User Management section on the main menu and select User Accounts. The User Account creation tool will appear.
Add / Edit Users
Adding a User
When you first log in, the only user in Chronicall's system is the Administrator. To add a new user, select New User from the drop-down menu labeled User and fill out the requested information. Both the Login Name and Password are case sensitive. Once a user's information has been submitted, that user can enter the information to log in to Chronicall. Note that multiple people can utilize a single account simultaneously.
- Cradle to Grave / Call Detail View: Specify which phone users the account will be able to see within Cradle to Grave / Call Detail View. You can limit the account to see all calls the user makes or just calls that go to specified groups.
- Also, keep in mind that if the View by Group is selected, you can just check mark Any User, so that user account can see all members in the group.
- Reporting: Under the General Access level you can limit permission to create or schedule reports. The Accessible Reports section limits which reports that user can run. The Accessible Groups and Accessible Agents sections limit which phone users or groups the account can report on.
- Recording: If the Disable Recording Monitor Access? option is checked, the account will not be able to use Recording Monitor.
You can also specify which recordings will show up for each phone user and specify whether the account can listen, download, or delete certain recordings. First check which phone users you want the account to see recordings for, then click the Downloading or Deleting tabs to limit whether they can Download or Delete said users recordings.
- Realtime: The Canvas Permissions section will let you choose whether the account can Create Canvases and which existing Canvases can be seen or modified. The Accessible Groups and Accessible Agents sections limit which phone users or groups the account can add to Realtime widgets.